Thursday 3 November 2011

Reaching the end of the theory part

After weeks of presenting my main idea to my group and lecturers it has reached the end of theory part and as of next week I will shooting my 30 second ad.
It has taken me a while to fully decide how I was going to explain idea as I wasn't entirely sure If I knew what my idea was going to be.
I have now chosen my topic which is privacy. There are so many issues surrounding privacy right now that after much thought it seemed like the ideal choice for me to look into as well as give me the opportunity to  express my creativity when it came to filming.

This afternoon I managed to take some photographs of one of the three locations I plan to use in my 30 second advert.
In terms of my idea and I hope it will convey on screen will see the character trying to flee the cameras, I also plan to have the camera peeking out from around the corner to go with my peeping tom concept.

Here are a few ideas:




The staircase idea came to mind when I was walking down them to as I thought to myself,  the staircase is normally a way out for someone to get away or to a destination however in my case it'll be to get away from the camera.

In terms of other locations I considered they consisted of a lift and a toilet.

However after much consideration I decided that they may be deemed inappropiate.


No comments:

Post a Comment