Sunday 27 November 2011

Second edit of my 30 second advert based on Privacy

This is my second edit of  my Say Something Political brief which is based on privacy. In terms of how I changed it one was  by exaggerating the composition and lighting, secondly I cut one scene where jace is struggling to get into a house as he is trying to escape being hounded.

See below:



There are a number of things that still need to be changed before I submit my final edit at the end of term. To get a second opinion I decided to ask my mum what she thought of  my videos once she saw both of them.
She told me that she liked the composition, also how she could hear a noise at the beginning of the ad and also how Jace appears to be out of breath in another scene, as this made the ad more realistic and understandable.

With regards to my first edit my mum felt the point I was trying to get across was unclear and also she didnt like the title's  as they could have been designed better.

Things that need to be changed:

1. To take out the blackout scene
2. Change the title fonts
3.re-record the sound

No comments:

Post a Comment