Wednesday 23 November 2011

The run up to making a rough edit for my brief

Over the last few weeks I have been putting my theory into practice with regards to bringing my say something political ad.
As my initial idea required hiring an amature actor I decided to contact the Nottingham Arts Theatre to see if anyone there could help me. I eventually came across the sales and marketing manager who kindly gave me details for the director of The People's Theatre.

Once I had these details then attempted to make contact the director to see if he could help me. I gave my e-mail address and also explained what types of actors I required  for my advert. Although I did get a good response from a range of actors I was unable to use many of the actors who came forward because they werent what I was looking for.

Eventually an amature actor called Joshua Belamey came forward and said he was interested in taking part, however he later decided to pull out at the last minute, which left me needing to find a replacement at very short notice. Despite needing to find someone to star in my 30 second advert the day before I was due to film I managed to convince a friend to step in.

No comments:

Post a Comment