Sunday 6 November 2011

Feedback from show & tell/ scene by scene my ad

On friday 4th November 2011 we had our final feedback session with regards to our planning, the group shared their final ideas ahead of next week's filming schedual.
We also discussed project management and creating a recca list before filming can take place. Despite changing my location over the last couple of weeks I now have a firm idea of where I'm going to shoot my 30 second ad and I will edit it.
I felt the feedback was direct and constructive, and therefore helped me to establish what exactly I was doing and how I could convey my idea better.
Over the course of this weekend I have taken a series of pictures which will break the ad down scene by scene as illustrated below.

Saturday 12th November 2011 will be the day I plan to shoot my 30 ad, as for tomorrow and the rest of the week I will be booking equipment and organising a crew to help me carry out filming.

Here are the images I have taken over this weekend which break down each scene:

Scene one the staircase:



Scene two the street



Scene three getting closer to home:


During my 30 ad I will be adding stills at the beginning of  my ad and at the end to highlight the topic and its importance.
The images above were taken in various locations, waverly street, lace market and just off of peel street.


No comments:

Post a Comment