Wednesday 23 November 2011

Privacy my rough edit for 30 second advert "Say Something Politicial"

Below is the first edit of my 30 second advert based on privacy.
It is slightly different from my original concept as I decided to add an interview scene during the course of filming as I felt it gave the concept more of a back story.

Untitled from stephie allen on Vimeo.

Feedback from show and tell sessions

With regards to the feedback I recieved from last friday's show and tell session I felt that although it was constructive criticism it also highlighted many things that need to be changed before my final submission.
Three main things that need to be changed consist of the following:

1. Reshoot the interview scene
2. To get rid of the titles
3. And add in a scene which explains how my actor became famous in the first place

I was overall  pleased with my first attempt considering I encountered a number of set backs,  and by set backs I mean not being able to find an actor who could film on the day,  also trying to find people to help with the production side of things and so forth.

With this in mind next week I will hopefully go ahead with reshooting the scenes which need to be changed and aim to start finalising my final piece ahead of the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment